- VOTE for the renaming of the school within your district. Click the button below to visit the Duval County School Tracker website and click on “Voting Eligibility” and “Voting Procedures” to details on how to vote.
- Voting must be conducted IN-PERSON and dates vary by school, so put the date on your calendar and vote!
- DOWNLOAD this sample letter and send to your district’s School Board member. Click here to access the list of School Board members and their contact information.
- ENGAGE on social media by:
- Sharing 904WARD’s social media content (Facebook | Twitter | Instagram) or recent news coverage about school renaming.
- Creating or posting your own content
- Engaging on the following hashtags:
#repost #904 #904jax #schoolrenaming #schoolrenamed #justice #racism #systemicracism #racisminamerica #solidarity #antiracism
DONATE to the School Renaming Fund created by the Jacksonville Public Education Fund (JPEF), which is raising private dollars to support the costs of renaming these schools.